About the Role
The Professional Services department within T2 Computing is seeking a Support Engineer for our organization. The Support Engineer will be our customers first point of contact for most of their needs and provide excellent customer service and professionalism in resolving or escalating requests/incidents quickly and efficiently.
· Responding to tickets and system alerts
· Remotely supporting customers
· Providing first and second level helpdesk support;
· Maintaining and updating knowledge base
· Maintaining client SLAs
· Supporting Editorial needs and software
· Managing Production storage and video asset management
· Supporting NLE software (ie Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier)
· Media Asset Management and workflow support
· Performing other related duties as assigned.
· Preferred 2-3 years' experience in deskside support
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong Knowledge of Mac OSX
· Strong Knowledge of Windows
· Experience diagnosing issues with MS Office for Windows and Mac platforms.
· Experience working with NAS and Production storage systems
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Google Applications.
· Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
· Working Knowledge of common email clients
· Strong Customer Service and multitasking ability.
· ACSR Certification a plus.
· Apple Support Certifications a plus.
· Microsoft Support Certifications a plus
· Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus.
· AVID Media Composer or Pro tools experience a plus
· Experience with SAN storage a plus
· Experience with Quantum StorNext
About the Company
T2 Computing Inc. is an IT solutions company that provides the latest in computing, storage, networking, media hardware and software coupled with world class professional services. We can specify, design, deploy and support solutions for the most complex workflows. We ensure that the products and systems we deploy correspond with our clients strategic and tactical goals.